Silver Springs Lodge is the perfect gathering place for your next getaway with your family, company, or friends. We can accommodate large groups of all varieties. The lodge can be rented for up to 40 people at regular rates. Due to additional wear and tear to the lodge and grounds groups larger than 40 are charged an additional per person charge of $35 per person, per night. Max group size is 45 guests of all ages.
- Winter Season (January thru March & Sept. 5th thru Dec. 15th)
- Spring Season (April thru Wednesday before Memorial Day)
- Summer Season (Memorial Day Weekend thru Labor day)
- Fall Season (After Labor Day Weekend thru December)
- Event/Banquet Rate (December 1st thru December 19th) $995/night
- Christmas / New Years (Dec.22nd thru Jan 2nd) – $2,295/night
- Martin Luther King Week – $2,295/night
- President’s Day Week – $2,295/night
- Sundance Film Festival – $2,295/night
- Thanksgiving Week – $2,295/night
Six night minimum during the peak summer season of June 15th thru August 1st, and all holiday weeks, three night stays are allowed during peak season at $2,795 a night. Three night minimum all other times.
Wedding Event Rate (Sept thru May)
- Add a Wedding Event to any stay: $1,500/day of wedding
Rules & Guidelines
- No Pets Allowed. No Exceptions
- All rentals must be a minimum of 3 nights, and 6 nights during the peak season of June 15th thru August 1st and holidays.
- All rentals are full-lodge rentals, half-lodge rentals not available.
- Check-in is at 4:00pm, and check-out is before 11:00am. Early check-in and late checkout is very rarely approved and by the manager’s permission only.
- All lodge rental rates shown are for 2016 & 2017.
- Rental Rates includes up to 40 people in the base rental rate. Additional guests over 40 persons are billed at $35 per person, per day – all ages. An accurate count of people in your group will be required prior to check in at the Lodge.
- Tents can only be set-up in designated areas on the property. No tents are allowed on the lawn of the Lodge.
- The Outdoor Pool is heated from May 1st to September 30th each season. The Outdoor Spa is always heated, year-round. During October and April, the pool can be heated, upon advanced request for $100 per day, with a minimum of three days. From November thru March, the charge is $200 per day, with a same three-day minimum.
- All reservations are charged a $425 cleaning fee.
All reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance. Fifty percent (50%) of the total lodging price is due to confirm reservation. The remaining balance is due 30 days in advance of stay. Reservations made within 30 days will not be allowed without payment in full at time of reservation.
A damage protection fee of $99 is put on each new reservation that covers accidental damage to the facility during a group’s stay up to $1,500. If the group chooses to decline the damage protection fee, the fee will be removed from the reservation, but the group will be liable for any damage that occurs to the facility during their stay.
Cancellations made within 365 days of the reserved date will forfeit 100% of the deposit made. All cancellations made earlier than these dates are subject to a 5% processing fee and an additional 3% on deposits made by credit card. Customer will be afforded one change of date of reservation for the same year but if subsequent change is canceled then 100% of deposit will be forfeited. Landlord will make best efforts to lease canceled dates and if successful for the same rate as a customer than 85% of the deposit will be refunded. Reservations made more than 1 year in advance may be subject to rate change.